Wednesday, August 11, 2010

all the things

Well, no new pictures but Hatley is doing all kinds of amazing new things!!! About a week ago, Hatley started rolling over ALL THE TIME!! even when she is sleeping she will roll to her back and wake herself up but cant figure out how to roll her self back over. I am ready for the day that I don't have to go in there and roll her to her stomach so she can sleep without startling. She has also started laughing. A sweet little belly laugh. It might be the cutest noise I have ever heard! Patrick and I try our hardest to find things everyday that will make her laugh. And the last thing that Hatley has started doing is singing :) She sings in her crib when I am ignoring her so she will take a nap. She sings to her favorite TV show "Olivia" and she sings while she is swinging. This girl loves to sing!! Well, thats all for now, hopefully pictures soon :)

Until then,
good morning, good day, or goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment