Thursday, February 25, 2010

doctor day

Well, I went to the doctor today! and I am measuring 2 weeks early, if that is true, I could have my little girl in about 6 weeks! That would make me so happy, but I am not counting on it! Patrick and I are going to a cabin in Beaver's Bend this weekend with my family! It should be a lot of fun, however, I am not looking forward to a 4 hour drive. I also don't think I am supposed to be going out of town this close to the end of pregnancy but we will just pray nothing happens too soon :) We are painting Hatley's room on Monday and getting things settled in her room. That will make it all too real for me I think, but we are excited! I will post pics as soon as we get her room done!

1 comment:

  1. It's so close! I think I'm more worried about you and paint fumes than the drive. :)

    ReplyDelete