Wednesday, April 21, 2010

she just isn't ready

So, today is the 21st...ONE DAY before her due date and she isn't here yet!!! I am growing extremely impatient and I know Patrick is tired of hearing me complain. I was so determined that she would be here last week, but apparently she is entirely too comfy in my big fat belly. I have done everything they say to do that will "induce" labor....let me just tell you....they're all full of crap!!! We went to the Arts Festival last night and walked for atleast 2 hours, that didn't work and I really thought it was going to do the trick. It didn't.

I am hoping to have her by Friday, Dr. Lisa wants to induce next week. If I induce, it will be Tuesday. I am really hoping to not have to do that though. Lets all say our prayers and keep our fingers crossed that she comes....TODAY!! or tomorrow will work too.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! I know it sucks waiting though! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete